This is the fifth project developed as part of the Complete Unity Developer course from GamedevTV on Udemy; it's in the vein of games like 'Plants VS Zombies'.
I didn't feel like customising this one too much, but I still added things here and there and learned a lot making it, which is the whole point of the course.
It's also the first game I got to run natively on an Android device, which is a huge step for me. Web, PC, Mac & Linux versions are also available. No iOS version at the moment though (and likely ever) as I don't currently have what's required to get an iOS version running.
-selecting/placing units: also mouse
-Jerry: a mouse
[UPDATE 2018-04-14 - v1.1]
-'Quit' button added (all versions updated accordingly)
-Browser version upgraded to Unity 5 and switched to WebGL
- run executable
- have fun!
- activate Developer mode on your Android device
- activate USB debugging in Developer options
- activate Untrusted sources (trust me, I'm from the internet)
- download apk (PC or android device)
- install from destination folder
- run the app
- have a banana milkshake, although blueberry is just *chef's kiss*
- have a nice day
- oh! Also have fun!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.